The RKI Instruments GX-2009 weighs in at only 4.6 ounces and will literally fit into the palm of your hand (2.75" H x 2.95" L x .98" D). The GX-2009 is a diffusion monitor which measures the standard 4 gases including the combustibles, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon monoxide.
This monitor features dual audible alarm ports and LED lights on 3 sides of the instrument, making it hard to miss the alarm, even in high-noise areas. Other features include a waterproof and dustproof design with an IP 67 rating, a durable rubber body that is RFI resistant, and datalogging. The GX-2009 includes rechargeable NiMH batteries and charger.
Note:RKI discontinued the older GX-2001 model in favor of the GX-2009.
- Simultaneous detection of 4 gases: LEL, O2, H2S & CO
- Smallest and lightest 4 gas monitor on the market at 4.6 oz.
- Dual audible alarm ports (95 db @ 30 cm.)
- 3 visual alarm LED lights
- Vibration alarm
- IP-67 waterproof/dustproof design
- Calibration lock out or reminder controlsa
- Large capacity data logging standard
- 8 alarm trends
- Log time range of 10 to 300 hours
- 100 calibration records
- 20 hours of operation (NiMH batteries)
- Large LCD display screen
- Automatic backlighting at alarm
- Impact resistant over-mold body
- RFI shielded body
- STEL and TWA readouts
- Intrinsically safe, CSA, C/US classified, IECEx / ATEX approved
- 2 year warranty
|Product Weight (lbs.); 0.26|
|Ship Weight (lbs.); 1.0000|
|Brand; RKI Instruments|
|5th Sensor; No|
|Gas Type; %LEL, O2, H2S, CO|