- Made from Hardness Rockwell C (HRC) 58-rated steel to help reduce wear and corrosion
- Audible and visual measurement for increased accuracy
- Ground for smoothness and case-hardened on the ends for usability
- Available in multiple sizes for versatility
- Heads are manufactured to within .0001" of stated size
The Brown & Sharpe 599-792-24 Audible Edge Finder is made from Hardness Rockwell C (HRC) 58-rated steel for increased durability, and is ground for smoothness and case-hardened on the ends for usability. It features a 1/2” shank and 0.500” head diameter, and is available in multiple sizes. Heads are manufactured to within .0001” of stated size. Audible and visual measurement capabilities help increase accuracy.
Audible edge finders release an audible click when the tip jumps, which allows users to hear as well as see the tool, for increased accuracy. The rotating instrument has a machine spindle that must be turning for the tool to work.