Brown & Sharpe TESA 00730043 TESA-Hite 400 Electronic Height Gage 16-inch
TESA 00730043 TESA-Hite 400 Electronic Height Gage has a 16"/415mm measuring span and fitted with the patented, opto-electronic TESA's measuring system with incremental glass scale. Due to their robust and reliable construction, they are ideally suited for dimensional inspection on the shop floor. Features a wide application range, integrated air-bearing for easy displacement across the granite plate and the electronics are totally protected with IP65 against oil and water splashing as well as dust particles. Includes a control panel with numerical display and dynamic probing of the work-piece with a constant measuring force. Used to check bores or shafts with ease, provides an acoustic signal to acknowledge value capture, measures any deviation in parallelism. Provided with a large LC display with symbols for measuring functions, zero-setting anywhere within the measuring range, Preset function for entering any given value, inch/metric conversion and RS 232 Data Output.
This manual 1D height gauge with its refined panel and its easily-accessible software is typically used in workshops. It focuses on the main functions necessary for quick measurements and immediate access to the results.
It is delivered with a rechargeable battery, which has the longest battery life on the market (< 60 h). This is particularly important in places with limited access to power supply or when the measurement requires large displacements of the height gauge itself.
Precision in motion The two TESA-HITE 400 and 700 height gauges are fitted with the patented, opto-electronic TESA’s measuring system with incremental glass scale. Due to their robust and reliable construction, they are ideally suited for dimensional inspection on the shop floor.
Full autonomy is ensured through battery power. Each model allows height or step dimensions, diameters, centre-to-centre distances, groove width and the like to be accurately measured. Excellent price/performance ratio.
- Wide application range, two sizes available with measuring span of 415 mm/16 in or 715 mm / 28 in, res pectively
- Integrated air-bearing for easy displacement across the granite plate
- Electronics totally protected against oil and water splashing, dust particles (IP65)
- Control panel with numerical display to 0,0001 / 0,001 / 0,01 mm or 0.00001 / 0.0001 / 0.001 in.
- Dynamic probing of the workpiece with a constant measuring force
- Easiness, high reliability when checking bores or shafts using TESA’s unique device for automatic detection of the cusp – patented.
- Acoustic signal to acknowledge value capture, also conveniently programmable
- Ability to measure any deviation in parallelism
- Possible use of a digital sensor for determining perpendicularity errors with stated angle of the linear regression line
- Patented TESA’s opto-electronic system. Long-lasting stability of the glass scale for unbroken high accuracy
- Large LC display with symbols for the measuring functions
- Zero-setting anywhere within the measuring range
- PRESET function for entering any given value
- Metric/inch conversion
- RS 232 data output
- SCS calibration certificate provided with each height gauge
|Short designation||TESA HITE 400|
|Measuring range, in||0 ÷ 16|
|Measuring range, mm||0 ÷ 415|
|Application range, in||0 ÷ 22|
|Application range, mm||0 ÷ 570|
|Application range, in||0 ÷ 24|
|Application range, mm||0 ÷ 625|
|Repeatability limit, in||On flat: 2σ = < 0.0001; On hole: 2σ = < 0.00015|
|Repeatability limit, µm||On flat: 2σ = < 2; On hole 2σ = < 3|
|Maximum permissible perpendicularity error, in||0.00035|
|Maximum permissible perpendicularity error, µm||9|
|Maximum permissible errors, in||(0.0001+0.000004L)|
|Maximum permissible errors, µm||(2,5+4L) µm (L in m)|
|Execution||Air-cushion for displacement over the surface plate.|
|Material||Nickel-plated gauge base (chemical coating) with bottom face including 3 resting points, finely lapped|
|Measuring force, N||1,5 +/- 0,5 (at switch point)|
|Digital interface||RS232 |