Brown & Sharpe TESA 00730503 TESA-µHITE - with Power Panel plus M
TESA-µHITE height gauge -plus M Version ( apps range: 0-160mm / 0-6.3 in)
Provided with the following components (MUST BE ORDERED UNDER 3 POSITIONS) - 00760203 and 00760221 and S07010288 (see below)
Capable to operate using all TESA POWER PANEL plus M measuring functions, those for perpendicularity measurement excepted.
Compact design with measuring stand included - Sensor equipped with a system for coaxial measuring according to the Abbe principle or using an offset probe relative to the gauge axis. Measures internal, external, height, depth, step and distance dimensions on geometric elements having either a flat, parallel or cylindrical surface. - Automatic detection of the culminating point on bores or shafts - dynamic probing with memory functions «max.», «min.» «max.- min.». The whole system provides the best solution for measuring straightness, flatness and parallelism or inspecting axial and radial runouts depending on the chosen tool configuration.
- Ideal for workpiece inspection close to the production area
- 100 mm measuring span.
- 0.001 mm and 0.0001 mm or 0.0001 in and 0.00001 in scales intervals
- Max. perm. error as low as 2 µm (or 1µm when checking coaxiality).
- Integrated temperature sensor so that the coefficient of linear expansion of each gauge unit matches that of steel (11,5 x 10-6 K-1 ).
- Motorised measuring head for fast probing at each point.
- Automatic value capture, controlled over the stability of the measuring force, but also all measured values.
- Constant measuring force through the motor-driven actuator. Switchable.
- No manual calculation needed.
- RS 232 data output with direct connection to TESA PRINTER SPC.
- Memory capacity for 99 single values.