Brown & Sharpe TESA 599-750-25 Precision Adjustable Angle Block
The Brown & Sharpe 599-750-25 precision adjustable angle block features angle accuracy of + or - 10 degrees, with a squareness of .0002”. It is hardened to 50 to 55 Hardness Rockwell C (HRC) for usability. Dimensions are 2” (h) x 3-3/4” (w) x 1-3/4” (d), with a work capacity of approximately 1-3/4”. The block comes with a finished wooden case.
Precision angle blocks are used for drilling, milling, grinding, and setup tasks.
Brown & Sharpe manufactures precision measuring equipment and metrology hand tools. The company, founded in 1833, played a key role in setting industrial standards in the United States. Brown & Sharpe was acquired by Hexagon Metrology in 2001 and is headquartered in North Kingstown, RI.
- Blocks is made from hardened steel to help reduce wear and corrosion
- Square within .0002" for accuracy
- Hardened to 50 to 55 Hardness Rockwell C (HRC) for usability
- Suitable for setting angles
- Includes finished wooden case