The new CHECKLINE® TI-CMXDLP is the top-of-the-line model in the CMX Series of Gauges that measures both coating and wall thickness quickly and accurately—from only one side. In addition, when switched to Pulse-Echo mode, the TI-CMXDLP automatically measures and eliminates the coating from the wall thickness measurement, enabling the user to locate the finest corrosion and pitting—without removing the coating.
It features an A-Scan Display Mode allowing the user to see the actual wave form echoes, graphically, providing the insight necessary to tune the settings on the gauge for optimal performance. This is especially important on challenging measurement tasks. The TI-CMXDLP also features a new E-EV Operating Mode ("Echo-Echo-Verify"), also known as Triple-Echo Mode, which provides addition assurance that the displayed measurement is accurate and fully verified by subsequent echoes.
Oversized graphic LCD is backlit and features easy to read fonts, graphics and display codes showing all critical settings including Velocity, Operating Mode, Alarms, Scan Mode and more. The backlight can be set to ON (always-on), OFF (always-off) or AUTO (automatically-on when measuring).
Five user-selected operating modes are included:
Coating On: Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo. It separately displays wall & coating thickness.
Coating Off: Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo. It displays wall thickness only.
Temperature Compensated: Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo and automatically adjusts calibration to compensate for changes in material temperature.
Thru-Coat: Measures wall thickness only using Echo-Echo. (coating is NOT included)
Coating Only Mode (CT): (Coating Thickness) Measures from 0.0005 to 0.100 inches (0.013 to 2.540 mm). Range will vary slightly depending on the coating.
Coating and Wall Thickness Gauge with Triple Echo Mode and A-Scan
- Built-in memory with RS-232 output for transferring data to a Printer or PC
- Includes Datacomm Data Transfer & Analysis Software and RS-232 Cable, FREE
- Data Files can be user-set for a "grid type" structure where data is formatted in Rows & Columns or a "sequential" file where all data appears in a single column
- Each "grid type" File can be set for up to 999 rows by 52 columns
- Each "sequential" File can be set for up to 512 rows by 1 column
- Each File can be set for "data only" or as "data plus B-scan Graphic". Memory Capacity is over 225,000 data values or over 16,000 data values with B-scan
- Wide variety of Probes, both DUAL-ELEMENT and SINGLE-ELEMENT can be used for nearly any application.
- Auto probe recognition with Auto Zero or Manual Zero.
- Bar graph with user-set start end values providing highest resolution around the target thickness value.
- Differential Mode allows user to set a "target thickness value" and display will show the DIFFERENCE between actual and target thickness as a plus or minus value.
- 64 custom setups can be stored and retrieved for convenient use and labeled for easy identification
- Display Hi/Lo Alarm Limits with audible and visual indicators.
- Adjustable Gain in 5 steps (VLow, Low, Med, Hi & VHi) in 2db increments providing a 8 db gain adjust range (42–50 db).
- Measures Coatings up to 0.100"
- Metal housing provides strong protection against harsh environments.
- T-8071-0868 Probe to 1"-1MHz Single-Element Membrane Probe to measure Blow Holes in Thick PE Pipes and Fittings
- 2 Year Warranty, CE-Certified and includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- IP 65 Rated
|Range in Steel:||Pulse-Echo Mode: Pit and Flaw detection measures from 0.025 - 9.999inches (0.63 to 254 millimeters) |
Echo-Echo Mode: Thru Paint & coatings measures from 0.100 - 4.000 inches (2.54 to 102 mm). Range will vary depending on the thick
|Range in Coating Only Mode||0.0005" - 0.1000" / Resolution: 0.0001" |
(0.013 - 2.540 mm / Resolution: 0.001 mm)
|Resolution:||.001 inches (0.01mm)|
|Velocity Range:||.0492 to .3936 in./ms |
1250 to 9999 meters/sec
|Units:||Inch or mm|
|Measurement Modes:||- Pulse-Echo (corrosion mode) |
- Pulse-Echo Coating (Corrosion w/o coating)
- Echo-Echo (thru-paint)
- Temp Comp (auto adjust for material temp)
- Coating Only (Ultrasonic Coating Gauge)
|Transducer Types:||Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz).|
|Output||RS-232 for upload/download of setups|
|Memory capacity:||TI-CMXDLP: over 200,000 measurements|
|Power Source:||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells|
|Battery Life:||Typically operates for 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad|
|Auto Power off:||After 5 minutes of non-use|
|Display:||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display 62 x 45.7mm|
|Keyboard:||Membrane switch with twelve tactile keys|
|Case:||Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).|
|Temp. Limits||Ambient: -20 to 120° F (-30 to 50° C) |
Material: -0 to 200° F (-20 to 100° C
Special high temperature probes are optionally available.
|Weight, net:||383 grams|
|Dimensions:||63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm|
|Warranty:||2 year limited|
|Certification:||CE Approved, Factory calibration traceable to national standards|