The new TI-PVX Precision Ultrasonic Wall thickness gauge provides the flexibility necessary for both high resolution and penetration requirements.
It's ability to use a variety of single element transducers for specific applications: Standard Delay Line (acrylic and graphite tips for metals and thin plastics), Pencil Delay Line (tough access area on thin materials), and Contact transducers (variety of applications) makes it the perfect flexible tool for very precise and delicate measurements. The adjustable resolution settings add to the PVX’s flexibility.
The selectable viewing options provide the user with additional flexibility during operation: (RF waveform, +/- Rectified waveform, and Large Digits with Scan Bar.
The time based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material. Displays the profile of the opposite surface of the material.
The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the test material and display the minimum measurement scanned.
Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Gauge with A/B Scan, including Single Element Delay Line Right Angle Pencil Transducer
- Hardware AGC gain control for multiple echo and thru-paint measurement.
- Multiple calibration options: One Point, Two Point, or selection from a Material List.
- 16 factory setups and 48 user-defined setups. User defined setups can be edited for custom applications.
- PVX is equipped with an alpha-numeric data logger to provide increased versatility for those custom reporting needs.
- High speed scan feature allows user to scan large areas, thinnest reading during scan is diplayed
- Auto find features locates the detection point(s) and adjusts the display settings to bring the waveform into view.
- PVX comes complete with Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- User-selected resolution of 0.001" or 0.0001" inch units (0.01 or 0.001 mm)s
- Visual and audible alarms with separate Hi and Low settings for specific application tolerances.
- 1/4" 15MHz Delay Line Probe p/n T-481-5507 also available when pencil probe is not needed. Specify TI-PVX-5507 to order as complete kit with this probe
- CE Certified
- 2 year limited warranty
- Includes NIST-Traceableb calibration certificate
|Range in Steel:||Interface-Echo Mode: Steel 0.05 1.0 in (1.27mm - 25.4mm). Plastics from .005in. (127mm).
Echo-Echo Mode: Steel .006in -.500in (.15mm - 12.7mm).
Pulse-Echo Contact Mode: Steel .040in - 10.0in (1mm - 254mm). Plastics from .01
|Resolution:||(selectable) +/- .001in (0.01 mm), or +/- .0001in - (.001mm).|
|Velocity Range:||.0492 to .3936 in./ms
1250 to 9999 meters/sec
|Units:||English & Metric|
|Memory:||16 megabit non-volatile ram.|
|Data Logger:||12,000 readings and waveforms (alpha numeric storage).|
|Display:||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display|
|Setups:||16 factory and 48 user-defined setups.|
|Display Views:||A-Scan Rectified +/- (half wave view) RF (full waveform view)
B-Scan Time based cross section view. Display speed of 15 secs per screen.
Large Digits Standard thickness view. Digit Height: 0.400 in (10mm).
|Power Source:||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells|
|Battery Life:||Typically operates for 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad|
|Power off:||Auto power off if idle 5 min.|
|Operating Temperature:||-14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C).|
|Size:||2.5 W x 6.5 H x 1.24 D inches (63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm).|
|Weight:||0.4 kg (0.9 lbs )|
|Warranty:||Gauge: 2 Years
Probe: 90 Days