Hioki clamp on meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM4376 is a 1000A AC/DC True RMS clamp meter that features a uniquely designed slim jaw that lets you easily get into the narrow gaps between cables in crowded electrical distribution boxes without fear of damaging the cables or the clamp meter.The broad -25℃ to 65℃ operating temperature range and IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in challenging situations including the development, repair, and maintenance of equipment and devices such as electric vehicles. Additionally, the high-voltage DC measurement capability of up to 1700 V (*1) is ideal for the clamp maintenance inspections of electrical and solar power equipment. Finally, built-in Bluetooth wireless technology lets you send measured values to a smartphone or tablet, display waveforms in real time, and create reports right on site.
• Easily get into tight spaces between cables thanks to thin sensor structure
• Measure up to 1000 A
• Automatic AC/DC function helps boost work efficiency
• Measure DC voltages of up to 1700 V (*1)
• Simultaneously measure inrush current in RMS and crest values
• Expanded -25 °C to 65 °C operating temperature range
• Send measured values to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth® wireless technology (CM4376)