CAP, V-GARD 500 VENT, FAS-TRAC, HV ORNG
MSA V-Gard® 500 Hi-Viz Orange Polyethylene Vented Hard Cap features a robust design, durable shell construction and cooling vents for increased breathability. Protective cap features Glaregard® surface under brim to reduce reflective glare. Cap with Fas-Trac® 4-point suspension features lateral contours for easy integration of hearing protection. It features a rain trough that extends around the brim, making it ideal for hot and wet environments. It is used in food processes, asbestos abatement, painting and confined space applications. It is SEI - HD36_V11_LT approved and meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Class C, Type I standards.
- Robust design, durable shell construction
- Cooling vents for improved air circulation and comfort
- Glaregard® surface underbrim to reduce reflective glare
- Lateral contours for easy integration of hearing protection
- Extended rain trough for around-the-brim protection in hot and/or wet environments
- Available in a variety of colors
- Custom imprinting and striping available
- Head sizes 6 1/2 - 8"