AIRHAWK II,ADV 4000,NET,CARBON,LESS CASE
MSA AirHawk® II Supplied-Air Respirator includes Advantage® 4000 medium Hycar™ rubber facepiece with net head harness, 30 min L-30 carbon-wrapped cylinder and nylon harness with chest strap. Respirator is designed to maintain a positive air pressure inside the facepiece during inhalation and exhalation. Facepiece featuring molded polycarbonate lens has four-point silicone head harness for exceptional head comfort and security. Facepiece has a one-way check valve to avoid exhaled air from entering the mask-mounted regulator. Air mask is lightweight, durable and economical for many industrial IDLH applications. Cylinder operates at a pressure range of 2216 - 4500 psig while shoulder straps have easy-to-release friction buckles to positively retain pull straps.
- Lightweight, durable, economical SCBA
- Pressure-demand apparatus maintain positive air
- Ergonomic backplate and harness assembly for comfortable, stable wear
- Detachable components for easy maintenance
- Easy-release friction buckles