MSA TopGard® Gray Class E Polycarbonate Slotted Protective Hard Cap With Fas-Trac® Suspension is designed for use in elevated temperature environments. Lightweight cap has uniridge design and holds specified resistance to top impact or penetration over a wide range of temperatures. Cap withstanding 275 deg F radiant heat loads is specifically designed for use in utilities and for the industries where head and added dielectric protection is a necessity. Cap finds its applications in agriculture, chemical, construction, electric utility, hazardous materials, mining, nuclear, oil & gas paper and pulp, sand blasting, sanding & grinding, water/wastewater and welding. This ANSI type I cap can be customized with imprinting and striping and meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, CSA Z94.1-2005 standards.
- Ideal for use in utility and other industries where head protection with dielectric protection is necessary
- Withstands radiant heat loads up to 275 deg F
- Constructed of lightweight yet durable polycarbonate
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Custom imprinting and striping available
- Head sizes 6 1/2 - 8"