The top-loading case's lid has an O-ring, and the case has an IP rating of 67, which means it is dustproof and submersible down to 3.2 feet. On the top of the lid is a rubber-coated handle for a better grip, and the back of the case has a retractable extension handle for pulling along the case on its inline-skate ball-bearing wheels. All Storm cases are made in the USA.
Meets airline regulations for carry-on luggage, Poly-carbonate HPX resin, Submersible down to 3.2', O-ring seal, Inline wheels
- Total Depth: 15.5" (39.4 cm)
- Int Volume: 1.02 ft³ (0.029 m³)
- Weight With Foam: 11.15 lbs (5.1 kg)
- Weight Empty: 10.00 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Buoyancy: 56.70 lbs (25.7 kg)