RKI Instruments GX-2009 Confined Space 4-Gas Monitor
The GX-2009 confined space gas monitor is a diffusion monitor which measures the standard 4 gases including the combustibles, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon monoxide. Weighing in at only 4.6 ounces, the GX-2009 from RKI Instruments will literally fit into the palm of your hand (2.75" H x 2.95" L x .98" D). It is the lightest and smallest portable 4-gas detector in the world.
Featuring dual audible alarm ports and LED lights on 3 sides of the instrument, alarm conditions can be clearly visible or audible from multiple perspectives, even in high-noise areas. It also features a waterproof and dustproof design with an IP 67 rating, a durable rubber RFI-resistant body, and data logging. The GX-2009 includes rechargeable NiMH batteries and charger.
Note: The RKI Instruments GX-2009 Confined Space 4-Gas Monitor is a newer model to the now-discontinued GX-2001.
- Simultaneous detection of 4 gases: LEL, O2, H2S & CO
- Smallest and lightest 4 gas monitor on the market at 4.6 oz.
- 3 visual alarm LED lights
- Dual audible alarm ports (95 dB @ 30 cm.)
- Vibration alarm
- IP-67 waterproof/dustproof design
- Large capacity data logging standard
- Calibration lock out or reminder controls
- 8 alarm trends
- 20 hours of operation (NiMH batteries)
- Log time range of 10 to 300 hours
- 100 calibration records
- STEL and TWA readouts
- Display: Digital LCD displays all four gases simultaneously, with auto backlight
- Automatic backlighting at alarm
- RFI shielded & Impact resistant over-mold body
- Intrinsically safe, CSA, C/US classified, IECEx / ATEX approved
- Operating Environment: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C ~ +50°C), 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing (splash resistant)
- 2-year warranty
For questions about the RKI Instruments GX-2009 Confined Space 4-Gas Monitor or other test and measurement equipment, contact our experts at TestEquipmentUSA.