The M2 series from RKI Instruments provide state of the art gas sensor/transmitter technology. The M2 series provides direct read-out and can function independently, or as a part of an integrated system with a controller. An automatic zero drift correction feature provides more stable readings and reliability.
M2 sensor/transmitters are able to connect to virtually any controller, PLC, or DCS and are designed to work with the RKI Beacon 110, Beacon 200, Beacon 410, or Beacon 800 Controllers.
Set-up and operation of the M2 series monitors is simple, and the system utilizes a magnetic wand technique for performing calibration without opening up the sealed housing. Because the unit does not need to be opened for zeroing or calibration, it is not necessary to declassify the surrounding area to perform routine maintenance.
- Independent, stand-alone fixed gas monitor system
- Connects to virtually any controller, PLC, or DCS
- Non-intrusive magnetic calibration
- 4-20 mA and Modbus digital outputs
- High specificity
- Long life sensors
- Fast response
- Direct readout on backlit LED screen and can be transmit to controller
- Available gases include LEL, H2S, CO, PPM HC, & CO2
- Toxic gases include Cl2, NH3, SO2, HCN, and more
- Infrared sensor for combustibles and CO2