Tramex CMK5.1 Concrete Inspection Master Kit (CMEX2, 12 Hygro-i Probes, 3 SAL75, 25 Hole Liners, IRT2)
A complete kit for testing per international standards BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170, featuring the Tramex CMEX II moisture meter and Tramex Hygro-i2 ® relative humidity probes. The Concrete Inspection Master Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable Hygro-i2 ® RH probe for testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
- Check calibration of RH probes as often as required by standards.
- Instant surface temperature readings to avoid condensation.
|:::||Flooring Inspection, Concrete Coatings, Water Damage Restoration.|
|:::||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe).|
|Size||430mm x 345mm x 130mm (16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1")|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery x 2 (included)|
|Depth of penetration||Non-destructive mode approx. 20 mm (¾")|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Carbide Method (CM) Equivalent Scale for Concrete||0 - 4|
|Gypsum Scale||0 to 10 (comparative)|
|Reference Scale||0 to 100 (comparative)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|