MRH III (Instrument only) Digital Meter with Optional Relative Humidity & Wood Probes available.
Tramex MRH III Moisture & Humidity Measurement Meter
The Tramex MRH III Moisture & Humidity Meter is a digital electronic impedance moisture meter. Excess moisture in buildings and construction materials can cause numerous problems including material damage, mold growth, environmental damage and even structural damage. Moisture testing makes sense and it can be done easily with the MRH meter for moisture and humidity measurement. The MRH III is a non-destructive, pocket sized device that incorporates three modes of operation, making it the complete instrument for moisture and humidity testing.
This MRH III also has the ability for other tests such as Relative Humidity, temperature, dew-point and mixing ratio readings with the optional Hygro-I probe attachment. The Tramex MRH III measures RH using the optional Tramex HIPP1-IE Hygro-i ® probe (selectable above) which is most often used in conjunction with the Tramex RHIH Insulated hood that allows non-destructive surface measurements which negates the need to drill any holes. NOTE: The RHIH Insulated hood MUST be used in conjunction with the HIPP1-IE Kit.
Applications / Materials:
- Qualitative moisture measurement in Drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic, porcelain tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, asphalt composition shingles and most building materials.
- Typical applications include Water Restoration, Indoor Air Quality, Pest Control, Home Inspection, Surveying, Flooring, Residential Roofing.
Tramex Moisture Meter Features:
- Plug in wood probe.
- Plug in humidity probe for relative humidity, temperature, dew-point and mixing ratio readings.
- Specific gravity adjustment for most wood species.
- Deep signal penetration up to 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- External rubber electrodes that make direct contact with the material being tested allowing best sensitivity and repeat ability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30%, 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Large, easy to read display
- Hold function enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Adjustable audio warning tone.
- Automatic power cut-off switches "Off" when not in use.
- Automatic default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Battery operated (included).