Tramex WDMK5.1 Water Damage Restoration Master Kit (CMEX2, MEP, RHP-SW, 3 Hygro-i Probes, IRT2, HH14TP30, HA21SP52, SP200, 8 Hole Liners,
The ultimate Tramex kit for finding and measuring moisture in concrete, wood and wood by-products, giving comparative readings in most other building materials. Featuring the Tramex MEP allowing for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. The Tramex CMEX II digital moisture meter allows the user to non-invasively test concrete to international standards. Using the CMEX II and Hygro-i2 ® probes the user can test relative humidity, temperature, dew point and mixing ratio in the environment, or perform in situ and hood testing (with optional hood) of relative humidity in concrete to international standards BS 8201, BS 8203 or BS 5325 & ASTM F2170. A heavy-duty pin-probe measures moisture content in wood, and gives in-depth readings of the moisture condition of walls and roofing insulation when using the 180mm insulated pins. The 330mm Hygro-i ® probe gives in-depth relative humidity readings. The Water Damage Restoration Master Kitcomes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
Features of the CMEX II
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in-situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.
Features of the MEP
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%
- Deep signal penetration up to 1¼” (30mm) into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood, Timber / Drywall, Roofing / Plaster, Brick – making it ideal for testing various building materials.