Mitutoyo 2044S DIAL INDICATOR
- Standard 0.01mm graduation dial gauges having an outer frame with an outside diameter of 57mm. All types come with limit pins and an outer frame clamp as standard.
- The outer clamp and lifting lever (optional) can be attached to either the right or left side. These parts can be easily installed and removed without tools.
- Secured adhesion between the outer frame and crystal as well as the use of an O-ring ensure countermeasures against water and oil permeation via the front face.
- The stem spindle is made of high-strength quench-hardened stainless steel which resists strenuous use.
- A carbide contact point is used.
- The grand gear uses stainless steel that is resistant to wear and deformation.
- Application of a hard coating on the surface of the crystal makes the gauge highly scratch- and chemical-resistant.
Customers also viewed
Mitutoyo 209-554 Caliper Gauge, Inch/Metric, Pointed Jaw, 1.18-1.97" Range, +/-0.0015" Accuracy, 0.0005" Resolution, Meets IP63/IP67 Specifications$761.65
Mitutoyo 209-906 Digital Caliper Gage, 1.38-2.95", 0.001", 132 mm Depth with Internal Tube Thickness Measurement$761.65