Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Orders that require calibration (or NIST) are non-returnable and non-refundable
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
What options do I have for Shipping?
97% of all items in stock ship the same day we receive your order. If the order arrives too late to be processed before final pickup, or if you're ordering from us for the first time, your package may not ship until the next business day. All shipments are F.O.B., Houston, TX, USA, unless agreed to in writing. Our primary carrier is FedEx. Other options are available. For fastest delivery, please call your sales representative for overnight shipping options.
If your order contains products that are not in stock, we will contact you with an estimated shipping date. Feel free to contact us at 713-904-4604 or email us for order status.
- Online orders are shipped via FedEx.
- FedEx Ground - Delivered anywhere in the Continental United States within 1-7 business days.
- FedEx Express Saver: 3 Business Days - Delivered throughout all states (except Alaska and Hawaii) to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 7 p.m.
- FedEx 2 Day: 2 Business Days - Delivered throughout all the Continental United States by 4:30 p.m. (by 7 p.m. to residences). Some rural areas of Alaska and Hawaii may take 3 business days.
- FedEx Standard Overnight: Next-Business-Day Afternoon - Delivered throughout all the Continental United States to most U.S. addresses by 3:00 p.m. and to some rural areas by 4:00 p.m. Available to Hawaii in 1 or 2 business days.
- FedEx Priority Overnight: Next-Business-Day Morning - Delivered throughout all the Continental United States to most U.S. addresses by 10:30 p.m. and 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. in remote areas. Deliver by 12:00 p.m. or 5:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Delivery to many areas of Alaska and Hawaii in 1 or 2 business days.
- FedEx First Overnight: First Thing Next-Business-Day Morning - Delivered throughout all the Continental United States by 8:00, 8:30, 9:00 or 10:00 a.m., depending on destination ZIP code. Delivery is available to Alaska by 9:00 a.m depending on destination ZIP code. Not available to Hawaii.
If you have any more questions about shipping, including additional details about Alaska and Hawaii destinations, please feel free to call us at 713-904-4604.
Test Equipment USA observes the following U.S. holidays and will not process or ship orders on these days:
New Year's Day
Thanksgiving Day and following Friday
Shipment Didn't arrive or is Damaged?
Please inspect all shipments immediately upon receipt. Although Test Equipment USA takes every reasonable precaution to assure the safe arrival of your shipment, accidents or problems occasionally occur. All claims must be made within ten days of the shipment date. If there is a problem, please notify the carrier immediately for inspection.
If your shipment has not arrived within the expected times, please contact a Test Equipment USA representative at 713-904-4604.
How do I qualify for free ground shipping?
To qualify for free ground shipping, your checkout order must be greater than or equal to $250.00, and your destination must be within the Continental United States. Orders with items exceeding 100 lbs in weight will not qualify.
Free shipping is only applicable to online orders, and Checkout must be via the standard "Proceed to Checkout" option.
Are there restrictions for shipping Hazardous Materials?
All products marked with a Hazardous Materials symbol must be shipped via ground carrier and incur an additional per shipment surcharge.
Products marked with a No Airplane symbol must be shipped via ground carrier but do not incur an additional shipping surcharge. We strongly suggest you purchase case quantities to minimize your cost. Hazardous material items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Do you have any pricing information disclaimers?
Test Equipment USA strives to give you accurate content, product information, policies, pricing, warranties and visual displays. Policies, pricing, and item availability are subject to change without notice. Any typographical, photographic, or specification errors in product information, pricing or offers is subject to correction. Test Equipment USA reserves the right to limit quantities and/or cancel an order.