Mitutoyo 293-676-20 Digital Absolute Micrometer QuickMike 0-1,2", Digimatic
The Mitutoyo Quickmike provides a speedy spindle feed of 10mm/.4” per thimble rotation as compared to the conventional micrometer with 0.5mm/.025” per rotation. Its wide 30mm/1.2” measuring
Quickmike Series 293 IP54 ABSOLUTE Digimatic Micrometer Features:
- Non-rotating spindle and the new ratchet friction thimble
- Speedy spindle feed of 10mm/rev
- With absolute linear scale
- IP54 dust/water protection (when not connected with data output cable)
- With SPC data output
- With a standard bar to set the origin point (for models with a range over 30mm/1.2”)
- Supplied in fitted plastic case
This Quickmike, with a non-rotating spindle, delivers much faster movement than standard models and offers the following benefits:
- With 10 mm feed per revolution, it delivers twenty times as fast as standard devices.
- Excellent resistance against water and dust (IP65) enables this micrometer to be used in machining situations that include splashing coolant fluid.
- ABSOLUTE linear scale means no restriction on adjustment speed.
- Larger measuring range - 30 mm compared with 25 mm - than standard micrometer.
0 - 1.2 inch
± .1 µm
|Digital step:|| |
0,001 mm / 0,001 mm/0.00005"
|Measuring surfaces:|| |
Carbide tipped, micro-lap finish
|Measuring spindle:|| |
ø6.35 mm, non-rotating, 10 mm pitch
|Measuring force:|| |
5 - 12 N
|Battery life:|| |
approx. 5 years under normal use
Including box, setting standard (from 25 mm upward), 1 battery
|Low voltage alarm:|| |
|Data output:|| |