Orion 920 w / NIST Traceable On-Demand Calibrator-2 Year Certification Period
- Orion 920 w / NIST Shallow Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter is a specialist meter useful for waterborne finish applicators and flooring installers who need to read thin materials and have superior accuracy, versatility, and ruggedness in their moisture measurement instruments. It works best to read moisture on finely sanded surfaces and will let you know when the wood flooring is ready for the next coat of finish to be applied or whether the flooring has a proper moisture level that will allow it to be installed.
The Orion 920 Shallow Depth Moisture Meter Kit includes:
- Orion 920 w / NIST Wood Moisture Meter
- Paired On-Demand Calibrator
- Rubber Protective Boot
- Foam-lined ABS Plastic Carrying Case
- 9V Battery
- Species Settings Booklet
- Instruction Manual
- Common Flooring Materials Settings Reference Card
Orion 920 w / NIST Shallow Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit features the Orion 920 w / NIST , carrying the Wagner tradition of superior accuracy forward with added capabilities and usefulness. TheOrion 920 w / NIST takes moisture readings in your wood from the surface down to .25” (6.4mm) in depth. A flexible rubber boot makes the 920 durable enough to withstand your toughest jobs.
Orion 920 w / NIST joins the rest of the Orion line of meters in being the first in the industry to provide true in-the-field calibration capability with the included On-Demand Calibrator. Calibrate your Orion 920 at your location in about 30 seconds whenever you want. The Orion line of wood moisture meters continues Wagner’s 50-plus year tradition of providing accurate, dependable non-damaging pinless moisture measurement technology, measuring IN the wood not just ON the wood.