Cordex TP2410XP ToughPIX II Digital Camera
The CorDex TP2410XP ToughPIX II Trident Edition explosion proof digital camera is designed for the needs of the professional inspector. The ToughPIX II is ATEX certified Ex d IIB+H2 T6 Gb / II2G Gb T6, optimal for use in hazardous areas. Weighing in at 900g (excluding battery pack) the ToughPIX II is lightest in class, making handling and transportation easier than ever.
The CorDEx ToughPIX II Explosion Proof Digital Camera has an IP54 industrial protection rating, giving it the ability to capture still images and high definition video in the most demanding industrial environments.
The ToughPIX II's high intensity on board strobe flash lights up the darkest areas, making high-quality digital imagery collection possible under almost any operating environment. With 5x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom, anti-shake technology and additional close-up macro lenses included, ToughPIX II TRIDENT EDITION gives you the operational capability you need to get high-quality results under a wide range of operating conditions.
- ATEX and IECEx Certified for Zone 1 IIB+H2 T6 explosive (vapor) atmospheres
- 16GB memory and High Definition video
- 16 megapixel SLR style with armored 2.7” LCD screen
- Macro, Auto-focus, Anti-shake, 5x Optical and 4x digital zoom Reporting capability through CorDEX CONNECT™
- Powerful LED flash for low light imaging
- Energy Optimization Pack
- Toshiba FlashAir™ – for use in non-hazardous locations only
- Soft touch buttons for ease of use
- Explosion proof digital camera casing
- Reporting capability through CorDEX CONNECT™
ToughPIX II is supplied complete with:
- Docking / Charging station
- Removable/ Rechargeable battery
- USB communication wand
- Hard carry case
- Neck Strap
- Documentation and Manuals on USB drive included
- CorDEX CONNECT™ Software
For questions about the Cordex TP2410XP ToughPIX II Digital Camera or any of our products, contact the experts at TestEquipmentUSA.