Megger PVM210 (1002-548) Irradiance Meter, 1999 W/m2, 3 3/4 Digit LCD
- In Stock
The Megger PVM210 (1002-548) Irradiance Meter provides the solar/photovoltaic engineer a compact, pocket-size instrument that is easy to use. Single-handed operation is possible because the solar detector and meter are housed in one neat unit. This feature is ideal when using the instrument on a sloping roof or at the top of a ladder.
With the easy to read display and measurement hold feature, the PVM210 gives fast, accurate readings of solar power for initially choosing optimum position for the photovoltaic panel. In addition, the meter can provide the vital measurement for the calculation of short circuit current in conjunction with a suitable ammeter to verify the stated short circuit current provided by the manufacturer of the panel.
In addition to W/m² measurements, a selectable BTU (British Thermal Unit) measurement range is also featured.
To prolong battery life the PVM210 has an auto power off.On the rear of the meter is a universal camera thread that allows mounting for precise readings if required.
- Single-handed operation enables optimal incident angle and positioning for solar panels
- Measures solar power for panel short circuit calculation
- Easy to read 3 3/4 digit LCD display with 1999 W/m² range
- Standard camera thread allows mounting for precise readings
- Auto power off function prolongs battery life
- Compact size: 5.28 x 1.89 x 1.06 in. (H x W x D)