RKI Direct Connect Gas Sensor
- RKI Instruments, Inc
The Direct Connect series of gas sensors from RKI Instruments provide reliable, economical detection of common gas hazards. Designed specifically to work with RKI controllers such as the Beacon 110, Beacon 200, or Beacon 410, the Direct Connect Sensors can be either mounted directly to the controller box, or mounted to explosion-proof junction boxes for remote gas detection.
The Direct Connect Sensors are available for LEL, H2-specific LEL, oxygen, H2S, CO, CO2, and for a variety of toxic gases. The LEL sensors, as well as O2, H2S, CO, and CO2 sensors are explosion-proof with flame arrestors and are approved for use in classified hazardous areas (Class 1, Groups B,C, and D).
- Electrochemical-type plug-in sensors
- Fast response
- Compatible with Beacon 110, Beacon 200, and Beacon 410
- Long life
- No tools required for replacement
- Water repellent patented sensor coating (except toxics)
- Available for LEL, H2, O2, CO, H2S, and CO2
- Toxics available: Cl2, NH3, SO2, and more
- Long life sensors (2 + years typical)
- Explosion proof construction