Starrett 666 Series Thickness Gage or "Feeler" Stock in Rolls. This handy product includes thickness stock, housed in convenient rewindable dispenser rolls. Having the thickness stock in a case makes it very useful for cutting off the required length for adjusting tappets, spark plugs, distributor points, checking bearing clearances and gear play, fitting pistons, rings and pins, gaging narrow slots, etc. This stock is also useful for shimming in fixturing and die work.
- Marked every 6" or 150mm with a line for easy, exact dispensing
- Handy 25' (7.6m rolls), 1/2" (12.7mm) wide
- Compact, sturdy plastic rewindable dispenser case.
- Made of the finest stainless steel
- Case provides the ability to snip off the desired length without any waste
- Size of Leaves (in): 25'x0.50"
- Thickness (in): 0.006
- Leave Type: Straight
- Material: Stainless Steel