The Starrett Imperial Thickness Gage is used in automotive, aviation, diesel and farm equipment manufacture and service and also in jig, fixture, gage and experimental work. Especially useful in adjusting tappets, spark plugs, distributor points, checking bearing clearances and gear play, fitting pistons, rings and pins and gaging narrow slots. Made in a wide range of types and sizes, each having from 6 up to 26 leaves ranging in thickness from .0015-.200" and 0.03-5mm thick straight or tapered. 31 Straight Leaves, 1/2 x 3 1/32"¬ù, .0015-.035"¬ù Range.
- Leaves made of finest stainless steel, carefully finished to correct thickness, individually tested and marked with thickness
- Locking device on most gages - permits securely locking one or more leaves in position
- Leaves easily removed or replaced
- Rugged, substantial steel case protects leaves
- Straight Leaves
- Range (in): .0015"-.035"
- Number of Leaves: 31
- Size of Leaves (in): 1/2"-1/4"x3"-1/32"
- Thickness (in): .0015"-.035"
- Leave Type: Straight
- Leaves: .0015, .002, .0025, .003 to .026 in .001 increments, .028, .030, .032, .035
- Locking Device: Yes
- Material: Stainless Steel