Aven 18037TT Titanium Tweezers OOD
(You save )
- Aven Tools
- In Stock
Aven 18037TT OOD Titanium Tweezers, (Pack of 10 pcs)
This Titanium OOD Tweezers have been found to be excellent for use in the silicon chip industry because titanium tweezers do not shed particles like the stainless steel tweezers. Anytime an abrasive substance is handled and microscopic particles are a detriment, it may be best to choose titanium. Since titanium is non-magnetic, these tweezers are extremely useful when handling magnetic materials or when working in a magnetic field. Titanium is a light weight, high strength material.
Aven Titanium OOD Tweezers Features:
- Lightweight (high strength to weight ratio);
- Zero Magnetic Retentively;
- Temperature Resistant to 800°C/1600°F;
- Chemical and Corrosion Resistant;
- Solder non-adherent;
- Bio compatible (maintain cell integrity, no inflammatory response);
- Aven 18037TT typical application:
- handling of sensitive components in cleaning/chemical processes at high temperatures;
- electron microscopy, etc.