Aven 18069TT Style 6 Titanium Tweezers, 4-3/4" Length
- Aven Tools
- In Stock
Aven 18069TT Titanium Tweezers 6, (Pack of 10 pcs)
Titanium Tweezers 6
This titanium Tweezers have been found to be excellent for use in the silicon chip industry because titanium Tweezerss do not shed particles like the stainless steel Tweezerss. Anytime an abrasive substance is handled and microscopic particles are a detriment, it may be best to choose titanium. Since titanium is non-magnetic, these Tweezerss are extremely useful when handling magnetic materials or when working in a magnetic field. Titanium is a light weight, high strength material.
- Lightweight (high strength to weight ratio)
- Zero Magnetic Retentively
- Temperature Resistant to 800°C/1600°F
- Chemical and Corrosion Resistant
- Solder non-adherent
- Bio compatible (maintain cell integrity, no inflammatory response)
- Typical application: handling of sensitive components in cleaning/chemical processes at high temperatures, histology, biology, forensics, electron microscopy etc.