- Designed to maximize efficiency and operator comfort
- HDMI output connects to HD monitors to display 1080p images
- 2-megapixel sensor provides exceptionally crisp, high resolution images
- Magnification ranges up to 132x on a 21.5" HD monitor (not included)
- Infrared remote control for all major features, including focus and lighting
- Ultra-glide arm stand provides smooth movement and excellent stability
- Image capture software offers measurement and editing tools
- Supplied with standard 4x objective lens and measurement software
Featuring an HDMI output, the Aven Tools 26700-401-556 Cyclops HDMI Digital Microscope can connect to any HD Monitor for crystal clear inspection. The included ultra-glide arm stand provides smooth movement over and across the object being viewed.
Cyclops HDMI Digital Microscope
The Cyclops HDMI Digital Microscope connects directly to a monitor (not included) through a convenient 1080p HDMI output, with magnification ranges up to 132x on a 21.5" HD monitor (not included). A large working distance and 30 LEDs can be adjusted for intensity, allowing for examination of objects of various sizes. The 26700-401-556 System furthermore ensures operators remain in an ergonomic posture while inspecting magnified images, since users look straight ahead at a large screen, rather than hunching over narrow microscope eyepieces.
Ultra-Glide Arm Stand
The included stand features a heavy metal base that provides excellent stability. The smooth movement of the gliding boom allows user to move the microscope easily over and across the object being viewed. A safety collar on the support post provides added security for the inspection system.