Fowler 52-548-006-0 Mechanical Cylinder Bore Gage
- Fowler High Precision
Fowler/Bowers Cylinder Bore Gages have been built on the Bowers' reputation for quality a fast, accurate method for checking bores. Originally designed for enginere bore use, these bore gages have since been developed into a universal,wide range, two point internal measuring system suitable for many applications.
An improved mechanical system increases its strength and wear resistance. All contact points are tungsten carbide. Robust, easy to use and suitable for most environments and applications.
Set the gage with a setting ring or gage blocks by rotating the dial face to zero. During measurement, the gage is inserted into the bore at an angle and then rocked slowly to enable a reading to be taken. A spring loaded centralizing foot ensures that the gage remains on center during measuring operation when the minimum reading gives the bore size.
- Fast, simple checking of bores for size, ovality, taper, etc.
- Lightweight housing for extra strength and protection.
- Thermally insulated for extra stability.
- Tungsten carbide contact points.
- Specials available for measurement of deep bores.
52-548-006-0 by Fowler