Hioki IR4057-50 kit 5-Range High Speed Digital Insulation Tester Kit with Wireless Adapter, 1000V DC
- IR4057-50 KIT
Hioki IR4057-50 KIT Description:
The Hioki IR4057-50 KIT 5-Range High Speed Digital Insulation Tester Kit includes the model IR4057-50, which is a 5-range, 50V to 1000V digital insulation resistance tester with a bargraph. The insulation tester delivers efficient functions and features that help shorten the work time associated with field insulation testing.
The IR4057-50 KIT includes the Z3210 wireless adapter that allows the use of Gennect Cross, a complementary app designed specifically for use with Hioki measuring instruments, lets you check and manage measurement results and create reports.
The IR4057-50 tester is compatible with the Z3210 Wireless Adapter (included). It transfers measurements to a smartphone or tablet and allows users to quickly create reports with field photos and drawings.
GENNECT Cross, a free app designed specifically for use with Hioki measuring instruments, lets users check and manage measurement results and create reports. The software provides a range of functionality that helps manage data in the field, including photographing measurement sites, placing measurement results on photographs, and saving hand written memos.
Users can also transfer measurement data to Excel. Open an Excel file and select a cell. The measured value being held on the instrument's display will be transferred to the computer and entered into the selected cell.
Comparator function provides PASS/FAIL decisions at a glance
Compare measured values to pre-set reference values to generate a pass or fail judgment with the Comparator function. The insulation tester provides pass/fail results using a beeping sound, LCD light, and indication right on the test lead with remote control switch (option), letting users check for insulation integrity without needing to look at the instrument.
Robust, Damage-Resistant Design
The IR4057-50 tester features a robust design that can withstand being dropped onto concrete from a height of 1 m. Difficult to damage, this insulation tester is ideal for use in the field.
White LED Lighting for High Visibility
The scale is lit by a white LED, ensuring that insulation resistance values are easy to read, even when using the instrument in a dim location.
Easy to Use Measurement Switch
The instrument's measurement switch can be operated with just the thumb. Press for a single measurement or lift up for continuous measurement of insulation resistance.
200 mA Ground Line Continuity Check Function
The insulation tester can perform EV and HEV continuity checks as well as resistance measurement of safety conductors in building electrical equipment as defined by IEC 60364.
Bar Graph for Visual Judgments
The IR4057-50 features a bar graph that is useful in determining compliance of circuits with a large capacitance component, for example solar panels, due to the ability to illustrate charging status behavior.
Since the IR4057-50 generates judgments as soon as the test lead makes contact, it is possible to make a rapid series of measurements in the manner of a continuity check. This is usefeul when there are numerous measurement locations.
- Provides 5-range testing voltage of 50V/100MΩ to 1000V/4000MΩ
- Wireless Adapter allows for transfer of measurements to smartphone or tablet
- Connects to Gennect app to quickly create reports with field photos and drawings
- Digital bar graph on display allows for easy visual judgments
- Performs stable and high-speed digital readings with 0.3 second response time for PASS/FAIL decisions
- Rugged construction is drop proof onto concrete from 1m (3.28 feet)
- Bright LCD light and beeping sound notify operator of pass and fail judgments
- Performs continuity check via 200 mA testing
- Built-in AC/DC voltage meter offers convenient and quick measurements
- Bright backlight allows users to easily read display in dark locations
- 1 - IR4057-50 Insulation Tester
- 1 - Wireless Adapter (Z3210)
- 1 - Connection Cable (L4930)
- 1 - Alligator Clip Set (L4935)
- 1 - Test Pin Set (L4938)
- 1 - Neck Strap
- 4 - LR6 alkaline batteries
- 1 - Instruction Manual