Professional Grade DUAL LASER Non contact Infrared Thermometer.
A bright laser allows for easy aiming, and results are shown on the backlit amber LCD display in either °F or °C. The thermometer measures maximum temperature during scanning and features an auto off function.
Infrared thermometers measure surface temperature by detecting thermal energy radiated from an object and coverting the detected energy to a temperature reading displayed on the instrument's LCD. The laser facilitates aiming, allowing the location of measurements to be more precise.
- Laser sighting for accurate aiming
- Infrared Temperature Range -58° to 986°F (-50° to 530°C)
- Infrared Accuracy ± 2% of reading or ± 1°F or 1°C
- Selectable temperature units °F/°C
- 14:1 Distance-to-spot size ratio
- Emissivity adjustable from 0.1 to 1.0
- Bright large blue back-lit LCD display
- "Lock" for continuous temperature scanning
- Select Laser On/Off
- Uses one 9V battery (included) to provide nominal 30 hours of continuous operation
- Automatic power OFF