Mitutoyo 129-149 MIC, DEPTH, 0-12, .001, 2 .5 B
MIC, DEPTH, 0-12¬î, .001¬î, 2 .5¬î B
129-149 Mitutoyo Depth Micrometer: 0-12" with 2.5" Base
The Mitutoyo Series 129 Vernier Depth Gauge, Interchangeable Rods, Micrometer Type, Inch, have a measurement range of 0 to 12", and a resolution (or smallest graduation interval) of 0.001". The vernier scale provides precise measurements. These gauges include twelve interchangeable 0.157"diameter measuring rods for flexibility in measuring range. The units have a ratchet stop for uniform pressure and a measuring rod clamp for stability. They have a satin chrome finish on the body for readability and the bases are made of hardened steel for durability and accuracy. They come in a fitted plastic case. Depth gauges are typically used in manufacturing, machining, and mechanical engineering.
Depth micrometers are precision measuring instruments used to determine the depth of any shape that has a step, groove, or slot. These gauges often take the form of sliders that travel on a measuring beam or rods, are moved to position by hand, and then adjusted with a calibrated screw. The base of the gauge rests at the top of the shape whose recession is to be measured, while the beam or rods extend to the bottom of the recession to determine the measurement. Gauge position is read from a graduated scale, dial, counters, or an electronic display.
Mitutoyo manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology equipment, and related systems. The company, founded in Tokyo in 1934, formed Mitutoyo America Corporation in 1963 with headquarters in Aurora, IL.
The Mitutoyo 129-149 depth micrometer has the following specifications
- Range: 0-12"
- Graduations: .001"
- Base Size: 2.5" x .630"
- Number of Rods Included: 12
- Ratchet stop ensures greater repeatability among users
- .157"/4mm diameter measuring rods
- Interchangeable measuring rods are lapped
- The rod length can be adjusted in 1" or 25mm increments
- Supplied in a fitted case
Mitutoyo Interchangeable Depth Micrometers - Inch:
- 129-127 Mitutoyo Depth Micrometer with 2.5" Base: 0-4"
- 129-128 Mitutoyo Depth Micrometer with 2.5" Base: 0-6"
- 129-149 Mitutoyo Depth Micrometer with 2.5" Base: 0-12"
- 129-131 Mitutoyo Depth Micrometer with 4.0" Base: 0-4"
- 129-132 Mitutoyo Depth Micrometer with 4.0" Base: 0-6"
- 129-150 Mitutoyo Depth Micrometer with 4.0" Base: 0-12"
Mitutoyo Interchangeable Depth Micrometers - Metric:
- 129-109 Mitutoyo Depth Micrometer with 63.5mm Base: 0-50mm
- 129-111 Mitutoyo Depth Micrometer with 63.5mm Base: 0-100mm
- 129-112 Mitutoyo Depth Micrometer with 63.5mm Base: 0-150mm
- 129-115 Mitutoyo Depth Micrometer with 101.6mm Base: 0-100mm
- 129-116 Mitutoyo Depth Micrometer with 101.6mm Base: 0-150mm
Mitutoyo Electronic Interchangeable Depth Micrometers - Inch/Metric:
- 329-350-30 Mitutoyo Electronic Depth Micrometer: 0-6"
- 329-351-30 Mitutoyo Electronic Depth Micrometer: 0-12"
Mitutoyo Electronic Interchangeable Depth Micrometers - Metric:
- 329-250-30 Mitutoyo Electronic Depth Micrometer: 0-150mm
- 329-251-30 Mitutoyo Electronic Depth Micrometer: 0-300mm