2416S-06 Mitutoyo Series 2 Dial Indicator Standard Type: 0-1"
The Mitutoyo 2416S-06 Standard Type Dial Indicator has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-1"
- Graduation: .001"
- Range/Rev: .1"
- Dial Reading: 0-100
- Type: with lug
- Accuracy (First 2.5 Rev): +/- .001"
- Accuracy (Overall): +/- .002"
- Measuring force: 1.8N or less
- Stem/Shank: 3/8"
- Contact Point: #4-48 UNF Thread
- Shockproof Type: N
- Reverse Reading Type: N
- Jeweled Bearing Type: N
- Type: ANSI/AGD
- Standard dial gauges having an outer frame with an outside diameter of 57mm. All types come with limit pins and an outer frame clamp as standard.
- The outer clamp and lifting lever (optional) can be attached to either the right or left side. These parts can be easily installed and removed without tools.
- Secured adhesion between the outer frame and crystal as well as the use of an O-ring ensure countermeasures against water and oil permeation via the front face.
- The stem spindle is made of high-strength quench-hardened stainless steel which resists strenuous use.
- A carbide contact point is used.
- The grand gear uses stainless steel that is resistant to wear and deformation.
- Application of a hard coating on the surface of the crystal makes the gauge highly scratch- and chemical-resistant
Customers also viewed
Mitutoyo 2978TB Dial Indicator, 0.001" Accuracy, 0.06" Range Input/0.079", 30-0-30 Dail reading, Flat Back, 0.375" Stem Diameter, Series 2 (Pack of 1)$100.00