Mitutoyo 264-505A SPC Mini Processor, DP-1VR
The DP-1VA collects data from a Digimatic gage which can be stored, exported to software or printed.
– Data can be stored internally, printed and/or sent to a PC as it is measured or after all data has been collected.
– Up to 1,000 measurements can be stored.
– Data collection can be triggered by a timer function.
– The DP-1VA can collect data unattended to measure changes over time.
Tolerance and SPC:
– Tolerances can be set in the unit, and statistics can be calculated and printed directly from the DP-1VA.
– No additional software is required.
• d2 compatible
• A gage with SPC output is connected to the DP-1VA with an SPC cable.
• The data for each part measured is printed, saved or sent directly to a PC through a USB cable.
• This data can be triggered by the button on the gage, cable or the DP-1VA. An optional footswitch can also be used.