Mitutoyo 518-352A-21 Linear Height LH-600EG Height Gage- 2D Measurement
Mitutuyo Linear Height offers the best-in-class accuracy. Achieved by using a high-accuracy scale unit and high-accuracy guiding mechanism manufactured in Mitutoyo’s dedicated scale plant. Displacement accuracy when measuring a height of 600mm: 1.7 μm. Measuring range: 0 – 38” / 0 – 972mm slider stroke: 24” / 600mm. Model: 518-351A-21 LH-600E Standard and 518-352A-21 LH-600EG with power grip.
Limited time offer:On promo – Plus Complimentary Accredited
Calibration (A2LA 0750.01) and Shipping
Mitutoyo Linear Height LH-600E Height Gage Features:
• Excellent accuracy of (1.1+0.6L/600)μm with 0.1μm/0.5μm resolution/repeatability.
• Perpendicularity (frontal) of 5μm and straightness of 4μm are guaranteed.
• Pneumatic full/semi-floating system allows adjustment of air-cushion height.
• Basic statistical functions provided. RS-232C / USB data output
• One-key operation for running a semi-automatic measurement.
• Data entry from a Digimatic tool.USB, RS232
Model: 518-351A-21 LH-600E Standard and 518-352A-21 LH-600EG with power grip
Mitutoyo Linear Height LH-600E/EG Height Gage:
- 2D Measurement
- Measuring range : 0 – 38” / 0 – 972mm
- Slider stroke: 24” / 600mm
- Resolution: 0.0001 / 0.001 / 0.01 / 0.1mm or (switchable)
0.0001 / 0.001 / 0.01 / 0.1mm / .000001” / .00001” / .0001” / .001”
- Accuracy at 20°C: Indication accuracy *1 (1.1 + 0.6L/600)μm, L = Measured length (mm)
- Repeatability Plane :*1 0.4μm (2σ), Hole: 0.9μm (2σ
- Perpendicularity*2 (forward and backward) 5μm (after compensation)
- Straightness *2(forward and backward) 4μm (mechanical accuracy).
- Floating method: Full / semi-floating with built-in air compressor
- Display:TFT LCD (color)
- LH-600EG with power grip