Mitutoyo 543-564A Absolute Digimatic Indicator ID-H, 2.4"/60.9mm, 3/8" Stem, SPC
Mitutoyo 543-564A Absolute Digimatic Indicator ID-H, 2.4"/60.9mm, 3/8" Stem, SPC Excellent accuracy and functionality. GO/±NG judgement is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances for max., min. and runout values. Internal calculations using the simple formula of [F(x)=Ax)] are available.
- This new-generation digital indicator offers the excellent accuracy and functionality expected from this class of indicator
- Take advantage of its high accuracy backed up by 0.5Ã¬m / .00002" resolution, remote control functionality via a handheld controller (or an RS-232C interface) and easy runout measurements with the well-established analog bar display
- The maximum, minimum, or runout value can be displayed during measurement
- GO/Â±NG judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances
- If a judgment result is out of tolerance, the display backlighting changes from green to red, so tolerance judgment can be made at a glance.
- With SPC data output
- With RS-232C input/output
- Model ID-H560E
- Accuracy 0.0025mm
- Range 0-2.4in 0-60.9mm
- Resolution .0002,.00005,.0001in 0.0005,0.001mm