Mitutoyo 64PKA119 High-Accuracy Non-Contact Measuring Systems
- In Stock
Mitutoyo 64PKA119 Laser Scan Micrometer Package includes both the LSM-503S Laser Micrometer (.012-1.18" Range) and the LSM-6200 Display Unit. Non-contact measuring system combines high-rate scanning (3200 scans/second) with highly accurate measurement The LSM-503S unit has a Range of .012-1.18" / 0.3-30mm. This package also includes Quicktool, a free Software package that makes operation of LSM models quick and easy. It's memory function has been increased to allow storage of up to 100 programs and includes a built in program to measure odd fluted drills and endmills. For use with customer supplied PC and RS-232C cable.
- Ensures +/-1.0um accuracy over the entire measuring range (0.3 to 30mm).
- Narrow range accuracy of +/-(0.6+0.1D)um for high-precision measurement
- Ultra-high speed measurement of 3200 scan/sec. Suitable for high-speed lines or in applications subject to vibration.
The Mitutoyo 64PKA119 Laser Scan Micrometer LSM-503S – has the following specifications:
- Applicable laser standards: IEC, FDA
- User’s manual: English version
- Measuring range: .012″ to 1.18″ (0.3 to 30mm)
- Resolution: .000001″ to .005″ (0.02 to 100um) (selectable)
- Repeatability*1: +/-0.11um
- Accuracy*2 (20?C) Whole range: +/-1.0um
- Small range: +/-(0.6+0.1D)um*3
- Positional error*4: +/-1.5um
- Measuring area*5: 10x30mm (0.3 to 30mm)
- Scanning rate: 3200 scans/s
- Laser wavelength: 650nm (Visible)
- Laser scanning speed: 226m/s
- Operating environment Temperature: 0 to 40?C
- Operating environment Humidity: RH 35 to 85% (no condensation)
- Protection Level: IP64*6
- Laser Only, does not come with LSM 6200 Display.