020471TLS-IFR Minor M/S Red Preset Torque Screwdriver, 12 lb-in / 135 cNm / 13.7 Kg-cm Capacity
IFR Minor TLS0135 Preset Torque Screwdriver SD
The TLS torque limiting screwdriver is a preset tool with a cam-over design for precisely tightening fasteners and preventing over-torquing. When the torque screwdriver reaches the pre-set torque value the internal mechanism disengages from the drive thus limiting the torque applied. Using a quality torque screwdriver ensures that proper torque is being applied and maintains requirements associated with ISO quality standards.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- All models provide bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Four different colored lightweight aluminum handles allow color coding of specific torque values in production areas. (TLS1360 - Black only)