MDA 3216-A Robotic Electric Driver (1/4 F/Hex)
- Various models that range from 0.08 - 434 lbf.in
- Productivity: Increase productivity with one tool instead of 2 - 8 tools. Provides a consistent repeatable process control and eliminates potential variations
- Flexibility: Easy integration into production line. Rapid reconfiguration for new production projects.
- ROI: Optimum asset utilization. Tooling expense delivers favorable return of investment.
- Quality: Traceability and error-proofing. Real time monitoring. Swiss DC servo motor provides precise, accurate and repeatable torque control.
- I/O Interface: Digital I/O signals for communication with external devices such as PLC
- Controller Memory:Up to 15 process sequences with 10 program steps.Collect and save all fastening data on SD memory card.
- Torque Analysis: Fastening torque data analysis (Standard Deviation, Mean, Average, CP, CPK ) with TPM (Torque Process Monitoring) Touch Screen accessory option.
- Controller is fully programmable via the touch screen.
- Certified and documented fastening results. Supplied with free certification.
- Operate a leaner production environment with flexible, configurable tool set up.
- Make fastening compliance and documentation easy.