DescriptionIn an emergency situati
DescriptionIn an emergency situation, being prepared, being safe, and being comfortable are within reach. Its challenging enough to do a hazardous job well without worrying about things like readiness, bulk, weight, and balance. The MSA G1 Industrial SCBA helps you work safely and minimizes distractions that can make a hard job even harder. That's why we've taken our industry-leading breathing apparatus, the G1 SCBA for Fire Service, and created a NIOSH-approved version specifically for industrial applications.
This self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) contains many unique design features, and is built to reduce stress and fatigue while improving safety and performance.
Lightweight & Low-Profile
- Enhance situational awareness and visibility through a wide field of view.
- Prevent potential cross-contamination when units are shared through unique mask design, which restricts exhaled air from entering the mask-mounted regulator.
- Open port design allows for lower breathing resistance both on and off air with the goal of reducing fatigue.
- Enable short-range communication with mechanical speaking diaphragm.
- Meet a variety of user needs with head harness options available in Kevlar, rubber, or polyester.
G1 Carrier and Harness Assembly
Customized Comfort & Fit
- Clean quickly with easy-to-remove soft goods.
- Improve harness durability in tough environments with nanosphere-coated webbing to improve resistance to water and chemical exposure.
- Increase comfort with optional shoulder pads and lumbar support to help reduce fatigue.
- Improve ease of donning through shoulder pad placement to reduce twisting and increase comfort.
- Choose either nylon or Kevlar harness components and cylinder bands to meet the needs of your work environment.
- NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84