MSA 10194790 H1 V-Gard Helmet with Fas-Trac III Pivot Ratchet Suspension, Tri-Vent, Black
- In Stock
Working at heights safety helmet designed for tower climbing, forestry, rescue and confined spaces. The V-Gard® H1 Safety Helmet provides exceptional comfort and ease of use in a stylish low-profile hard hat design. A complete above-the-neck platform for all applications.
MSA V-Gard H1 Features:
- Fas-Trac® III Pivot Ratchet Suspension for superior comfort, adjustability, and range of motion.
- Non-contact foam liner maximizes air flow and breathability for optimal cooling and hygiene.
- Non-vented options for use in electrical applications where Class E certification is needed.
- Vented options for optimal air flow and cooling.
- Field replaceable 4-point chinstrap with multiple adjustment points for customized fit and comfort.
- Premium moisture wicking headband with breathable foam and Velcro® attachment for easy field replacement.
- Patent-pending push-button accessory attachment rail and universal lighting clips for quick installation and removal.
- Convenient rescue whistle integrated into the chin strap buckle.
- Dark silver reflective striping
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 TYPE 1, CLASS C
Applications: Search & Rescue, Confined Space, Working at Heights, Turnarounds, Shutdowns, and Plant Outages