MSA IN-2168 Adj. Wall Adapter,12-24",Ix
3" Adj. Wall Adapter, 12-24", MSA-IN-2168
MSA XTIRPA confined space entry systems allow for vertical or horizontal entry into many common confined space applications such tanks, vessels, transformers, sewers & manholes. These systems are lightweight, portable and easy to setup allowing for users to save time throughout the workday.
MSA XTIRPA Manhole Guard & Manhole Collar Systems
- Extremely light weight making it easily portable
- One person set up in just a few minutes
- Allows for non-entry rescue of a confined space entrant via Workman Rescuer
- Lift and lower personnel and materials via the Workman Winch eliminating the need for ladders
MSA XTIRPA XLT System
- Offers versatility when looking for elevated tie-off platform solutions.
MSA XTIRPA Pole Hoist System
- Designed for horizontal & vertical confined space entry.
MSA XTIRPA Adapter Base System
- Wide variety of adapter bases for multiple applications
- Adapter base systems are permanently affixed to existing structures for work areas that require regular set-up and tear-down.
- Used in conjunction with the MSA XTIRPA universal davit arm for vertical entry into confined spaces.
MSA XTIRPA Vehicle Hitch Mount System
- Customized to accommodate a variety of confined space applications
- Commonly used with rescue vehicle
MSA XTIRPA Counter Weight System
- Ideal for movement and access between various confined space entry
points in the same area
All system components must be purchased separately
Markets: Construction, Oil & Gas, Utilities, General Industry, Mining
Applications: Confined Space
Product Family: MSA XTIRPA
Color: SECURITY YELLOW
HAZMAT Item: No
Type: 3" Adj. Wall Adapter,12-24"
Unit of Measure: EA
UPC Code: 641817200605