The Beacon 110 Controller is a controller for a single, fixed system of gas detection. This plug-and-play gas detection control unit is simple to install and operate. The controller comes with 30 ft. of cable. Mount the Direct Connect, S2, or M2 sensor wherever your particular gas would likely be present or mount them directly to the Beacon 110 Controller box.
This versatile, low cost gas indicator solution works with any 4-20 mA transmitter (2 or 3 wire, 24 VDC). The audible alarm has two programmable alarm levels. A built-in trouble alarm with relay allows ventilation or automatic emergency dialing to be installed in coordination with the control box.
Fixed systems such as the Beacon 110 are used for perimeter monitoring, with detection heads typically mounted and wired around the unit process area. Most often these are LEL and H2S monitors used in refineries, wastewater treatment plants, water utilities, paper and pulp mills, gas utilities, public works projects, site maintenance, electric utilities, parking garages, manufacturing, fuel storage, bulk storage, breweries, wineries, and other locations.
- Low-cost monitoring solution
- Comes with wall mounting kit
- Does NOT come with sensors
- For indoor or outdoor use
- 115/220 VAC or 24 VDC power options
- Long life sensors
- Accepts RKI LEL/O2/H2S/CO direct connect sensors
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter
- Audible alarm with reset button
- Two programmable alarm levels
- Built-in trouble alarm with relay
- Provides 4-20 mA output