The Beacon 410 is a four channel wall-mounted controller (no sensors) for site gas detection. This economical, versatile control unit from RKI Instruments can use any combination of RKI direct connect sensors (LEL combustibles, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, and carbon dioxide) as well as any kind of 4-20mA transmitters. Gas levels are simultaneously displayed on the easy-to-read backlit screen.
Each of the four channels on the Beacon 410 unit has three fully configurable alarm points as well as two dedicated relays. In addition, there is a bank of common relays which can be configured as extra channel relays, giving the unit the option of having three alarm relays per channel.
Gas detection control units like the Beacon 410 are typically used in water and wastewater treatment plants, refineries, petrochemical plants, manufacturing facilities, utilities, and site and plant management.
- Simultaneously monitor up to 4 channels
- Digital display of all 4 channels
- Accepts direct connect sensors for LEL / O2 / H2S / CO / CO2
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter, 2 or 3 wire
- 3 programmable alarm levels per channel
- Up to 3 configurable alarm relays per channel
- Zero follower automatically compensates sensor drift
- 4-20 mA analog & Modbus digital output standard
- 115 / 220 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Audible alarm with silence feature
- Alarm reset switch
- Built in trouble alarm with relay
- Weather proof NEMA 4X enclosure
- Optional strobe & battery backup available