The Beacon 200 gas detector control panel is a two-channel gas detection control unit that can accept direct connect sensors for LEL combustibles, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon monoxide, and other gases. This controller is designed to receive signals from two fixed gas detection units and is operational with RKI Direct Connect Sensors or M2- or S2-Series Sensor/Transmitters.
The Beacon 200 functions with any 4-20 mA transmitter (2 or 3 wire, 24 VDC) and sensors can be mounted remotely from the controller or directly on the housing. The Beacon 200 is microprocessor-controlled and has two built-in 10 amp-rated relays strong enough to activate most external alarms and sirens without needing external slave relays.
The backlit readout on the Beacon 200 displays gas type and concentration, while the housing itself is rated NEMA 4X for indoor or outdoor use. Ultra-adaptable and reliable, the Beacon 200 is suitable for almost any gas detection application.
- Two alarm levels per channel
- Simultaneous 2-channel readout
- Discrete and common relays
- Backlit display
- NEMA 4X enclosure (indoor/outdoor)
- 4-20 mA outputs
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter input (24 VDC)
- Easy to install, operate, and expand
- Proven, long-life sensors for a wide variety of gases
- Water & wastewater treatment plants
- Pulp & paper mills
- Gas, telephone, & electric utilities
- Parking garages
- Manufacturing facilities
- Petrochemical plants
The professionals at TestEquipmentUSA are dedicated to helping you find great equipment at competitive prices. Contact us today for more information on the RKI Instruments Beacon 200 Two-Channel Fixed System Controller or any of our product offerings.