This RKI Eagle instrument is configured for the detection of carbon dioxide (CO2). Popular in the wine making industry, where it is used to monitor CO2 levels in process tanks, as well as the brewery industry.
There are 4 CO2 sensors available to cover different ranges of concentration, and they are listed on the drop-down menu above. Additional sensors may be added to 'fill out' the instrument, so please contact us to discuss your application.
The standard alkaline batteries will power the unit for up to 30 hours. While 5 feet of hose are included, the powerful internal pump may be used with 125 feet of hose.
Monitor Only 72-5115RK-XX includes:
- High capacity internal sample draw pump
- 5 ft sample draw hose
- 10 in. probe with hydrophobic filter
- Shoulder strap
- Batteries, size D alkaline (4)
- Training CD
Calibration Kit 81-5115RK-0_ adds:
- 103 Liter cylinder of CO2
- 5000ppm or 2.5 percent (depending on the sensor range you choose)
- Demand flow regulator
- Carrying case (for gas)