RKI Instruments Eagle LEL/O2 Monitor 72-5201RK
- RKI Instruments, Inc
This RKI Eagle instrument is configured for the detection of combustible hydrocarbons in the ppm range, LEL and oxygen. Very popular with gas utility companies for leak detection and entry into vaults where other typical confined space gases are not a problem. Additional sensors may be added to 'fill out' the instrument, so please contact us to discuss your application.
The standard alkaline batteries will power the unit for up to 30 hours. While 5 feet of hose are included, the powerful internal pump may be used with 125 feet of hose.
Monitor Only 72-5201RK includes:
- High capacity internal sample draw pump
- 5 ft. sample draw hose
- 10 in. probe with hydrophobic filter
- Shoulder strap
- Batteries, size D alkaline (4)
- Training CD
Calibration Kit 81-5201RK adds:
- 103 liter cylinder of calibration gas
- -50 percent LEL methane/50ppm CO/12% O2, balance N2
- Demand Flow Regulator
- Carrying case (for gas)