The RP-6 Sample Draw Pump is a pump that can be attached to diffusion monitors for sampling purposes. It is housed in a plastic case with quick connect fittings on both ends of the unit.
The RP-6 comes with a 4 in. rubber connector along with a 10 in. hose and probe. The probe will come with a dust filter inside to keep the unwanted dust from getting into the pump.
The RP-6 will operate on just one AA alkaline battery for 5 hours. The rotating ON/OFF switch is located at the inlet end of the RP-6 Pump. When the pump is on, the green LED light will show, and when the pump is off there will be no light. If your pump starts to flash red, then it is letting you know that you are in low flow alarm.
For use with the GX-2001 and the GX-2009.
- Power supply: 1 AA battery
- Continuous operation: 5 hours
- Operating temperature and humidity: -10C- + 40C (14 to 104F), 0 to 95% RH
- Sampling flow rate: 0.5 liters per minute
- Low flow alarm: Blinking red LED
- Low battery alarm: Blinking green LEL