Find it at Testequipmentusa
The Starrett 770BXT Series Electronic Internal Micrometer, with built-in Blue tooth technology, provides IP67 coolant, water, dirt and dust in hostile shop environments. In addition, it offers extended travel, reducing the need to exchange anvils. The ground contact point seats the internal micrometer faster and more accurately than the spherical contacts found on other gages. This rugged and accurate internal micrometer is available individually or in sets from .080” (2mm) to 12” (300mm). SET .080 - .250” (2-6mm) Range, 2-Point Contact (300mm).
- Wide measurement range without changing anvils
- IP65 level of protection against coolant, water, dirt and dust
- Resolution to .00005" (0.001mm)
- Large high-contrast LCD digital readout is easy to read and reduces error
- RS232 output
- Carbide measuring faces on sizes above 1/2" (12.5mm) diameter
- Extensions available for deep holes
- Includes instant inch/millimeter conversion and preset + and - functions
- Precision ratchet stop provides correct contact pressure for accurate readings
- Each micrometer bore gage with head comes with a wooden case, complete with setting ring, contacts, adjusting wrench, spare battery, and instructions.
- Proximity output with optional built-in Bluetooth
- Bi-directional communication
- Range (in): .080 -.250"
- Range (mm): 2-6mm
- Resolution (in): .00005"
- Resolution (mm): 0.001mm
- SPC Output: SPC Output